Wednesday, November 24, 2010

With Thanksgiving this week, what are you thankful for?


I am thankful for so many things. So many great things happened in my life in this couple of years. I am thankful for my health, good furtune, friends, family, karma etc. And I am also thankful for my mom and my stepfather, who I consider my father for everything he has done to us. I study in a great school, I have so many awesome friends and I just have to be thankful for everything that happened in my life. Yesterday I lived in Brazil, didn’t speak Spanish or English and didn’t have any idea about what its like to be out of your country and accept new ideas. Today I have new ideas, I know a different culture I am more open-minded and I am just so happy to have this. I know that that will help me so much in my life. I am thankful to my family and to god. Thank you so much for this opportunity in life.

No comments: