Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Talk to me about how your project is going...which is due December 6th!


My projet is going fine. I am almost finishing my research, which is about radical expressions and triangles. I already picked a topic to my project on, I fond two people who contributed to the study of this topic. And that is Pythagoras, who was a Greek mathematician that helped the research of this topic and Decartes, who was the first one to use and present the first version of the symbol for radical expressions. I learned that no one really "invented" the sign - it developed over the years. Which is really cool since the first person who invented it died. I Wrote the contributions that these two people made to the topic you have chosen.and all I need to do know is to display one problem that one of your chosen people proposed or solved. And the conclusion. So, I am doing fine in my project and I will have it ready for December 6th.

ps. This picture does not show how I am doing my project

No comments: