Thursday, December 2, 2010

Please write a reflection on the process of your work for the project which is due today!!


Well, if I would reflect on my project I would say that the hardest part of the project was the part where I had to explain exactly what the Pythagoras theory is. I think that I did a good job on processing my work. First I did almost 1 page talking about the Babylonians. And then I did the same thing with the Pythagoreans. I discovered the word meaning of radical expressions and squares roots. And I discovered really cool things about the origin of these words. I didn’t know a lot of things about the Babylonians and Pythagoras now I know, it’s funny how its called Babylonians because if sounds babyish. When the easiest part of the project for me I think was on finding information. Because there is so many sites talking about this so, it wasn’t that hard. I think I did a good job in this project and I think that I putted a lot into it and that my information and organization were very good.

No comments: