Thursday, January 27, 2011

What do you do after school?


Well, I at 3 o'clock, after the bell ranged I go directly to my locker to take the things that I need for the next day and I usually wait for my friends to do the same so we can go together downstairs. When we get there, I always buy a bottle of water and go or to after school activities that are: Soccer, Band, Choir and Spanish Drama. When I have after school activities I stay until 5 o'clock at school and live by bus. When I get home I go to my room and take a shower sometimes I stay there until 8:00 watching TV and sometimes I run upstairs to do my homework. My mom starts to cook dinner at 7:00 to 7:30 so she is always finished at 8:00. Then we have dinner and after dinner I go on my facebook for a little. At 10:00 I am usually getting ready to bed I brushing my teeth, washing my hands and putting on my Pj. And go to bed. That's what I do after school.

No comments: