Thursday, August 12, 2010

What are my expectations for this year in math?


Rafaela de Figueiredo

Algebra – Mr.Davis

August 13, 2010


I expect a lot more knowledge this year. I expect to know a way more in algebra than what I did in 7th grade. We can get really confused in the middle of an equation if we don’t understand something at the beginning, like basic steps or how to solve simple equations so I expect good explanations that should help me in math. I expect an awesome year in algebra and I hope I get out of there learning much more than just algebra. How to work with a calculator, respect with the other classmates etc. I am not a big fan of math, and I know this is the last thing you say to your math teacher but because of that, I know that I have to work harder than the other students who really love math to get a 7. So “LETS DU IT.”

No comments: